Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Relaxing time in Batam.....

For the past few months i had not update any post, but surprising is i had updated 4 post in just 2 days time. I had been quite relax for this 2 days 1 night business trip in Batam. I had use this opportunity to update my blog. Hehe..

My client had bring us for dinner at Black Canyon Restaurant. Some of the food are nice and some are not so nice. We had also enjoy looking at pretty gal who by pass the restaurant. Muahaha.....

Finally, I able to get Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt for my sis and bro in law at the Batam Centre. I had been finding it for the whole last week. Hehehe....

At this moment, i am waiting for the time to go terminal ferry for going back Singapore. ^^









6 comments:

swing18 said...

"Finally, I able to get Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt "... waiting for mine!!!! :P

don't so hiao.. alwz watch girls... haha!

melvin said...

Normal guy will be hiao de... hahahaha
ur ralph lauren ? the shirt waiting u at polo shop ... wakakaka

swing18 said...

kupik kedeng... dowan coi u! :P

i know u are NORMAL la..

melvin said...

Sure u know .. hahaha....
always jz know to say i am kupik kedeng only ... hear also sien liao ... hahaha

swing18 said...

err.. i didn't talk to u wo.. just chat using type only wo... can't hear...

melvin said...

den i change to become see also sien liao .... say somethg freshhhh!!!