Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Batam Day...



I had stay at Batam for more than 2 weeks. I feel quite bore at Batam and decided to updated my blog.

I do find the Satay at Batam is quite special compare to Malaysia style. The food and drink in Batam is really cheap no matter compare to Singapore or Malaysia. I also try local drink which call as Teh Botol. Actually is quite normal.

This is call as Martabak Manis in Indonesia. This food is a bit oily for me but the taste is nice.


I also try some seafood bakar at road side which have many some "visitor" accompany us.. Haha... The seafood at here is damn cheap. Fully enjoy about it ... Hoho....

I also found that Kopitiam in Batam is quite funny when they use the tea cup to put the boil egg.. Haha.......

We had try a western restaurant at Batam. The mango juice at here is very nice, but the pasta is not nice at all....



5 comments:

swing18 said...

bring me go there to eat next time!!! i don't care!

melvin said...

=.=!!
Nothg much to play de la .... dun wan come liao .... lol

swing18 said...

kupik kedeng le u!!

melvin said...

to u .. nvm la .. who care ... wakakaka

swing18 said...

ok ok... .nvm!!!!